ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mandie Smith <man...@houseofgnomes.net>
Subject Re: subant holds onto classloaders
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:29:03 GMT
We actually use ivy:buildlist/exec instead of subant to avoid that exact
scenario.  This also allows you to pass in custom JVM args to the
subprocesses.  We use ant-contrib to do a for loop through the sorted build
list.

Here's a condensed example:

<ivy:buildlist reference="build-path" haltonerror="true"
onMissingDescriptor="fail">
  <fileset refid="buildFiles.fileset" />
</ivy:buildlist>

<for list="${toString:build-path}" param="moduleBuildFile" delimiter=":">
  <sequential>
    <exec executable="ant" dir="${projects.dir}/${module.name}"
failonerror="false"
output="${projects.dir}/${module.name}/log/${module.name}.log"
outputproperty="exec.output" resultproperty="exec.result">
      <arg line="${module.buildproperties}" />
      <arg line="${module.targets}" />
    </exec>
  </sequential>
</for>