ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using zip VFS with Ivy
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:02:16 GMT
No reason I think, you could raise a JIRA issue if you want it to be fixed

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthieu Casanova <chocolat.mou@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Sat, September 11, 2010 11:49:39 AM
Subject: Using zip VFS with Ivy

Hi,
I'm new to ivy, and I want to retrieve a dependency from a zip that is
on a website.
To do that I wanted to use VFS resolver.

The problem here is that ivy comes with a ivy-vfs.xml provider that
only allow ftp and sftp, all other VFS are disabled.
To fix that I replaced the file in the ivy distribution by the default
provider.xml from commons-vfs, so it works, but I cannot do automatic
install of ivy anymore.
Is there a reason to forbid zip in ivy by default ?

Matthieu