ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gerke Ephorus <gerke.epho...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy housekeeping, repository cleaning
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 12:10:55 GMT
  Hi list readers,

I have an Ivy repository and according to this:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/bestpractices.html
section "Dealing with integration versions", I'm using a timestamp link
name in the artifact name to store the latest.integration. Now the
repository is very big (almost 50G) and I probably need a "cleaning
script" as also suggested in the above mentioned section.

My question is: does any one use this strategy and if so: does (that ;-)
)anyone know of a script that will clean-up my repository? (leaving in
it: only the newest artifacts and the release-builds that have a
different file name pattern)

with kind regards,
Gerke