ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Rogers <dsrog...@hp.com>
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:34:12 GMT
Greetings,

I have a situation where for every dependency we could a "doc" and a
"source" configuration.  This works great to get a doc or src zip from
ivy.  However I'd like to prevent the download of doc or src (or
anything for that matter), during a publish.  Is there a way to trigger
a publish without triggering a download of every possible dependency
artifact?

E.g.  can I have a publish just resolve the ivy file, download no
dependency artifacts, and then put the modules artifacts in the repo?

--
Daniel Rogers
mobile: 510-379-8302