ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <Scott.Goldst...@nextlabs.com>
Subject Help publishing from one repository to another repository
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:47:05 GMT
I'm trying to write a java app that will publish artifacts from one repository to another.
 The problem I'm running into seems to be caused by the PublishEngine behavior with respect
to revision.  Specifically, in my first repository, the revision is the build number.  In
my second repository, the revision is the release number.  The PublishEngine doesn't seems
to handle this, as during the publish process when it searches for source artifacts, it substitutes
the target revision in the source pattern rather than the source revision.  This happens on
line 158:

         md.setResolvedModuleRevisionId(pubmrid);

I don't see any way around this, as there is no concept of a Source Module Revision and a
Target module Revision.

If this a bug or a limitation?

I suppose that next thing to try would be to retrieve the artifacts locally and then try to
publish.  Hopefully that will work.

Thanks.

Scott

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. No representation is made on its accuracy or completeness of the information
contained in this electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the preparation
of this material as at this date, and are subject to change without notice. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender at
NextLabs Inc and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.