ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Troy Self" <ts...@bbn.com>
Subject RE: Suppressing maven namespace warnings
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:50:16 GMT
> Hi Troy,
>
> what do you mean with the maven warnings?
> Could you given some example output?

Sure. Below is a snippet of the build report we get back from Cruise
Control. I have the ivy.log.level set to quiet, which suppresses most of the
Ivy output (Resolution reports, etc), but these warnings still come through.
They are being caused by a "namespace='maven2" attribute in the <info>
element of the published ivy.xml files. I realize that removing those
attributes would make the errors go away, but that's not really a
possibility since I typically resolve my components from public Ivy
repositories. I thought maybe there was a setting in Ivy that would tell it
to ignore namespace warnings.

Thanks,

-- tBs

:: problems summary ::
:::: WARNINGS
namespace not found for org.slf4j#slf4j-api;1.5.6: maven2
namespace not found for com.ibm.icu#icu4j;3.4.4: maven2