ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kim X Andersen <kanderse...@csc.com>
Subject RE: SSH resolver and keyFile ppk
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:28:46 GMT
Hi

Thank you guys. It worked like a charm.

Kim B. Andersen
-----James Davis <james.davis@atsid.com> wrote: -----

To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
From: James Davis <james.davis@atsid.com>
Date: 08/27/2010 03:21PM
Subject: RE: SSH resolver and keyFile ppk

yes, it does.  Once you generate your key using puttygen, there is a menu option at the top
to export to openssh (Conversions->Openssh).

James Davis • QA Engineer II/Software Engineer
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. • Systems Division
web: www.atsid.com • e-mail: james.davis@atsid.com
(p) 360.698.7100 x241 • (f) 360.698.7200