ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Aston <Timothy.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject <ivy:info> and <ivy:resolve> not getting the same revision
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:06:29 GMT

I'm playing around with <ivy:info>  using the organisation, module and
revision attributes, and I'm finding some inconsistencies with what version
it gets in comparison to <ivy:resolve> calls of the same module elsewhere
in my build.  I've specified a revision of "latest.integration", and my
default resolver is a chain resolver with returnFirst="true", and my local
repository is first followed by a second remote repository.

As expected, <ivy:resolve> calls throughout my build correctly take from
the local repository whenever the module in question exists there.
However, I'm finding that <ivy:info> is always pulling from the second
resolver in the chain, as if its ignoring the returnFirst="true". (the
version in the second resolve would parse out as higher than the one in the
local repository).

Is this the expected behaviour?

-Tim