ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kim X Andersen <kanderse...@csc.com>
Subject SSH resolver and keyFile ppk
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:58:51 GMT
Hi

I'm having trouble using the SSH resolver with a keyfile. I have tried with username/password
combination and this works for me. The keyFile is generated with puttygen and it has no password.
I have logon to the server and tested that the keyfile works with putty.

This is how I use the ssh resolver

<ssh name="team" user="m04363" host="exeter1" port="22" keyFile="c:\krump.ppk">

<ivy pattern="${ivy.team.repo}/${ivy.team.repository.ivy.pattern}"/>

<artifact pattern="${ivy.team.repo}/${ivy.team.repository.artifact.pattern}"/>

</ssh>

I have tried different things and one of the error message was can't find pem file. Does ssh
resolver only support pem file or what am I doing wrong?

Thx in advanced

Kim B. Andersen