ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy.lib.dir
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 03:56:51 GMT
Hi,

we use the configurations defined in the Ivy file to resolve the
dependencies to separate sub dirs of the library dir , see the ivy-resolve
target here

http://codegeo.org/repos/codegeo/build/trunk/build-base.xml

And a bit more about the ivy.xml file and using a build-base file here

http://codegeo.org/confluence/display/codegeo/Common+Build+Environment

If you're just setting out on the ivy path then the Simple Build Tool could
be worth a peak, I saw a talk at OSCON and it looked like ivy on rails...
Caveat - I haven't used it, it is designed for Scala but could probably be
used to resolve for Java.

Cheers,
Geoff