ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ben Cuthbert <ben_cuthb...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject ICY GWT Compile error
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:34:48 GMT
All

I had some ant scripts and decided to integrate ivy into them. After I have done that I am
getting compliation errors when calling
javac on the GWT code. But if I remove the ivy it all works fine. Is there any reference to
anyone have any similar issues

I am using ivy 2.2.0-rc1

error when trying to compile is

javac_gwt:
    [javac] Compiling 255 source files to /Users/cuthbe/dev/code/test/war/WEB-INF/classes
    [javac] /Users/cuthbe/dev/code/test/src/com/test/client/event/downloader/HandlerManager.java:192:
type parameters of <H>H cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for
type variable H with upper bounds H,com.test.client.event.downloader.GwtDownloadEventHander<?
extends com.test.shared.event.GwtDownloadEvent>
    [javac]     return registry.getHandler(classType, index);