ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IvyDE 2.1.0 released
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:43:15 GMT
ok, reproduced.
I opened and resolved the bug: IVYDE-253 [1]

IvyDE was actually only understanding simple enough or badly formed file urls.
So the workaround for the 2.1.0 if to manually make incorrect url by adding "file://" in the
path. The result in IvyDE config should be something like: "file://${workspace_loc:myproject/ivysettings.xml}".

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-253

Le 20 août 2010 à 18:44, Nicolas Lalevée a écrit :

> Le 20 août 2010 à 16:50, Timothy Aston a écrit :
>
>> Its great to see a new version. :) Unfortunately, I seem to be having some troubles
getting it to find my ivysettings.xml file.

>> With IvyDE 2.0. I used to have "project://ce_main/build/ivysettings.xml" as my Ivy
settings path, which worked just fine. After upgrading to 2.1, I started getting errors. So
I've tried using the "Workspace" and "File System" buttons to select the actual file, but
I'm still getting errors:

>> org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.IvyDEException: Error while resolving the ivy instance for
build/ivy.xml in 'ce_sdk':
>> The Ivy settings file 'file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/astont/workspace-head2/ce_main/build/ivysettings.xml'
cannot be found

>> at org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyClasspathContainerState.getIvy(IvyClasspathContainerState.java:216)
>>
>> at org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyClasspathContainerState.doGetIvy(IvyClasspathContainerState.java:185)
>>
>> at org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyClasspathContainerState.getIvy(IvyClasspathContainerState.java:136)
>>
>> at org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyResolveJob.run(IvyResolveJob.java:69)
>>
>> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
>>
>> The file most certainly does exist,
>
> can you actually check that the full path is correct ?
>
> I'll try to find some windows pc to reproduce it.
>
> Nicolas
>
>> and like I said, it was get loaded with IvyDE 2.0 perfectly fine.
>>
>> Any suggestions on how to fix this?
>>

>> -Tim
>>
>> Nicolas Lalevée ---08/19/2010 10:53:58 AM---August 19, 2009 - The Apache IvyDE project
is pleased to announce its 2.1.0 release. IvyDE is the pl

>> From:	Nicolas Lalevée <hibou@apache.org>
>> To:	announce@apache.org, Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>, ivy-user@ant.apache.org
>> Date:	08/19/2010 10:53 AM
>> Subject:	[ANNOUNCE] Apache IvyDE 2.1.0 released
>>

>> August 19, 2009 - The Apache IvyDE project is pleased to announce its 2.1.0 release.
>>
>> IvyDE is the plugin which integrates Ivy into Eclipse. It lets you manage your dependencies
declared in an ivy.xml in your Java Eclipse projects. IvyDE will contribute to the classpath
of your Java project or you can make it retrieve your dependencies directly into your project.
Last but not least IvyDE offer editors of ivy.xml and ivysettings.xml files with completion.
Get some preview here: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/screenshots.html

>> Major changes in this release:
>> * the integration within the Eclipse Java launchers has been greatly improved,
>> * support for Eclipse variables in most IvyDE settings,
>> * a context menu is now available at the project level so it is now possible to resolve
many selected projects

>> Compatibility:
>> * this release is expected to work with every version of Ivy 2.1 or superior
>> * this will be the last release which will be compatible with Eclipse 3.2 and 3.3,
and it has been successfully tested up to Eclipse 3.6