ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Coping with multi-module aggregated poms
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:51:41 GMT
Do you have an example online of such a pom?

----- Original Message ----
From: oroadfc <>
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 4:29:26 PM
Subject: Coping with multi-module aggregated poms

Hi, someone has dropped me a bunch of maven-configured jars/srcs/docs with
only one .pom file between the lot of them. Inspection shows this pom file
has references to these jars as module tags, but try as i might, i can't get
the ivy tasks in ant to parse the pom and collect these jars up and
download/integrate them into my ivy set-up.

I've put the separate jar files in their own folders as the maven
documentation suggests is the rule for such jars, and tried fiddling with
the ivy/artifact patterns for the filesystem these jars have all been
dropped in (ie .pom instead of .[ext] in the ivy pattern), but the best i
can manage (better than an error) is an ivy file with zero
publications/artifacts referenced in it.

Is it just something that can't be done?

Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message