ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSH resolver and keyFile ppk
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:21:24 GMT
Ivy uses Jsch for the SSH resolver.
I could be mistaken, but it seems that Jsch doesn't support puty .ppk files.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Kim X Andersen <kandersen22@csc.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 12:58:51 PM
Subject: SSH resolver and keyFile ppk

Hi

I'm having trouble using the SSH resolver with a keyfile. I have tried with
username/password combination and this works for me. The keyFile is generated
with puttygen and it has no password. I have logon to the server and tested that
the keyfile works with putty.

This is how I use the ssh resolver

<ssh name="team" user="m04363" host="exeter1" port="22" keyFile="c:\krump.ppk">

<ivy pattern="${ivy.team.repo}/${ivy.team.repository.ivy.pattern}"/>

<artifact pattern="${ivy.team.repo}/${ivy.team.repository.artifact.pattern}"/>

</ssh>

I have tried different things and one of the error message was can't find pem
file. Does ssh resolver only support pem file or what am I doing wrong?

Thx in advanced

Kim B. Andersen