ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: resolving maven SNAPSHOTS with classifiers via ivy
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:18:09 GMT
Do you have this problem with Ivy 2.2.0-rc1 as well?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Nick Bonatsakis <nbonatsakis@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 10:49:08 PM
Subject: resolving maven SNAPSHOTS with classifiers via ivy

Hi All,

The situation I'm running into is as follows: I have a maven project that
produces two artifacts foo-SNAPSHOT.jar and foo-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar. When I
resolve these via ivy, they are both pulled properly initially, however with
the following ivysettings ibiblio, only the foo-SNAPSHOTS.jar is getting
updated on resolve after re-installing via maven.

<ibiblio name="local_m2_repo"
                 m2compatible="true"
                 usepoms="true"
                 changingPattern=".*-SNAPSHOT.*"
                 changingMatcher="regexp"
                 checkmodified="true"
                 root="${localm2repo.url}"/>

I started out trying the pattern ".*-SNAPSHOT" which I would have expected
to pick up the tests jar, but tried this in the hopes of getting it to work,
which of course it did not. This doesn't seem to be a retrieve issue either,
the modified date of the foo-SNAPSHOT.jar in the local ivy cache is being
updated while foo-SNAPSHOT-test.jar is not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

--