ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Troy Self" <ts...@bbn.com>
Subject RE: updated SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:35:48 GMT
In B's ivy.xml file, you should note that A is changing as follows:
		<dependency name="A"
			rev="latest.integration"
			conf="compile->master;runtime->default"
			changing="true" />

That tells Ivy that the dependency is likely to change even when the version
is the same. It will take the extra step to compare file size/date instead
of just checking the cache for the version.

Hope this helps.

-- tBs