ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <>
Subject OSGI and IVY
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:53:27 GMT
Has anybody researched the relationship between OSGI and IVY?  I have a large build system
running on IVY and is working great.  However, development wants to move towards an OSGI runtime
framework which impacts how the modules are built.  I am trying to figure out how I can merge
in OSGI bundle creation with my IVY based build system.

I am finding that the dependency mechanism and publish mechanism in OSGI is fighting with
the same concepts in IVY.  Therefore, I am not making any progress on this OSGI project.

Has anybody spent any time researching OSGI and have any thoughts on it in relation to IVY?

Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.