ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Richter <ttmrich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Portable" Ivy
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:12:14 GMT
On 15 July 2010 15:57, Vladimir Ritz Bossicard
<vladimir@ritz-bossicard.com>wrote:

> Michael,
>
>  I can't seem to find some way to
>> have Ivy use a repository whose location might change from invocation to
>> invocation.  The problem is that depending on the physical configuration
>> my
>> Ivy installation (and attendant repository) might be on a
>>
> I solved a similar problem by adding placeholders in the ivyconf.xml file:
>
> <filesystem name="localrepo" checkmodified="true">
> <artifact
> pattern="${localrepo.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/conf/[artifact].[ext]"
> />
> <artifact
> pattern="${localrepo.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
> />
> <artifact
> pattern="${localrepo.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/lib/[artifact].[ext]"
> />
> </filesystem>
>
> with ${localrepo.dir} simply being an Ant property.

The problem here being that the localrepo will change from machine to
machine as I move the USB stick.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.