ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: ivy url against zip with necessary jars
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:33:04 GMT
One common strategy is to create your own local repository with exactly what
you want (creating ivy.xml files as necessary).

Alternately if you are feeling open-sourcey then submit bug requests to Ivy
RoundUp <http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/wiki/HowToContribute> with the
modules/revisions you need that are not already in there and wait for us to
add them (usually pretty quick).

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs