ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: [module] not resolved like the repomanager provides the artifact
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 08:52:24 GMT
>>> We use Nexus as repository manager and it provides a jar with an
>>> organizsation=com.acme as .../com/acme/...
>>> But Ivy tries to download as .../com.acme/...
>>>
>>> Is there something I have forgotten to configure?
>>
>>probably the m2compatible=true flag on the resolver configuration ?
>

>It is set to true:
>
>      <ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"
>root="${repo.rzf.root}"/>
>
>I also tried the root-URL with and without trailing slash (found a note
>on that).

Running with -verbose I got a hint:
[ivy:retrieve] CLIENT ERROR: Forbidden
url=http://<MYREPO>/com/acme/MyJar/Version/MyJar-Version.jar

Invoking that URL with Firefox I could download the jar.

Nexus has an active userId "anonymous" with roles "Nexus Anonymous Role"
and "Repo: All Repositories (Read)".

Jan