ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kshipra Singh" <kship...@packtpub.com>
Subject Write Ivy Books - Packt Publishing
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:31:36 GMT
Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our range of Open Source books based on Java technology and are
currently inviting authors interested in writing them. This doesn't require any past writing
experience. All that we expect from our authors is a good subject knowlegde, a passion to
share it with others and an ability to communicate clearly in English.

So, if you love Ivy and fancy writing a book, here's an opportunity for you! Send us your
book ideas at author@packtpub.com and our editorial team will be happy to evaluate them. Even
if you don't have a book idea and are simply interested in writing a book, we are still keen
to hear from you.

Packt runs an Open Source royalty scheme so by writing for Packt you will be giving back to
the Open Source Community.

More details about this opportunity are available at: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/calling-open-source-java-based-technology-enthusiasts-write-packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh