ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From James Davis <james.da...@atsid.com>
Subject RE: ivy issue
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:54:43 GMT
Sounds to me like TeamCity is not able to completely remove the directory due to permissions.
 If ivy cannot put files there to permission denied errors, TeamCity will have the same error
trying to remove them.

Try to remove the directory as the root user, then let TeamCity run the build again.

James Davis * QA Engineer II/Software Engineer
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. * Information Engineering
web: www.atsid.com * e-mail: james.davis@atsid.com
(p) 360.698.7100 x241 * (f) 360.698.7200

-----Original Message-----
From: David Wink [mailto:david.wink@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:51 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: ivy issue

Here it is:

*[16:28:12]:* *[ivy:resolve] * impossible to put metadata file in cache:
org/apache/commons#commons-dbcp;1.4. java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tcagent/ivy/cache/org/apache/commons/commons-dbcp/ivy-1.4.xml
(Permission denied)
*[16:28:12]:* *[ivy:resolve] *

When i looked at the files they are owned by root where others are owned by
the user engserv

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Are you sure that TeamCity can clean them?
> If they are owned by root and TeamCity is started with another account,
> they
> won't get deleted I think.
>
> Could you also give us the error you are getting from Ivy?
>
> Maarten

 However