ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Young Matthew (4004)" <matthew.yo...@forsakringskassan.se>
Subject SV: ivy url against zip with necessary jars
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:36:23 GMT
Just a quick follow-up

Unzipping the Resteasy 2.0-beta4 to:
     C:\workshop\downloads\resteasy-jaxrs-2.0-beta-4

There I create a ivy.xml file:
     <ivy-module version="2.0">
          <info organisation="org.jboss.resteasy" module="resteasy-example"/>
          <publications>
               <artifact name="resteasy-jaxb-provider" type="jar" ext="jar"/>
          </publications>
     </ivy-module>

A seperate Ivy settings to do the publishing:
     <ivysettings>
          <property name="repo.dir" value=".../repo"/>
           <settings defaultResolver="internal"/>
           <resolvers>
                <filesystem name="internal">
                     <ivy pattern="${repo.dir}/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml" />
                     <artifact pattern="${repo.dir}/[module]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
                </filesystem>
            </resolvers>
     </ivysettings>

Then standing in the C:\workshop\downloads\resteasy-jaxrs-2.0-beta-4 directory publish to
java -jar $IVY -settings ivysettings.xml \
        -ivy lib/ivy.xml \
        -publish internal \
        -publishpattern "lib/[artifact].[ext]" \
        -revision 2.0-beta-4 \
        -status release \
        -overwrite

About right?  Using the same organisation as the Resteasy project just a totally difference
module name.

/ matthew