ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Abel MuiƱo <>
Subject Generating an ivy.xml file through XmlModuleDescriptorWriter does not write the transitive attribute for confs
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:50:41 GMT

I am using ivy embedded in another build tool and one of the things we do is
generating the ivy.xml files through the ModuleDescriptor.toIvyFile() api,
which ends up delegating to XmlModuleDescriptorWriter.

I see that the XmlModuleDescriptorWriter does not write the "transitive" for
configurations [1].

Since I am quite new to Ivy, my question is... is this by design?

If it is not, I can create the corresponding jira issue and provide a patch.

[1] printConfiguration() method in

----- Abel Mui&ntilde;o Vizcaino  -
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message