ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Abel MuiƱo <amu...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating an ivy.xml file through XmlModuleDescriptorWriter does not write the transitive attribute for confs
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:50:41 GMT

Hello!

I am using ivy embedded in another build tool and one of the things we do is
generating the ivy.xml files through the ModuleDescriptor.toIvyFile() api,
which ends up delegating to XmlModuleDescriptorWriter.

I see that the XmlModuleDescriptorWriter does not write the "transitive" for
configurations [1].

Since I am quite new to Ivy, my question is... is this by design?

If it is not, I can create the corresponding jira issue and provide a patch.

[1] printConfiguration() method in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/plugins/parser/xml/XmlModuleDescriptorWriter.java

Thanks!

-----