ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Namespaces and rules with modules like commons-lang and log4j
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:24:19 GMT

It could well be, I haven't done enough testing with the namespaces and rules to be certain,
but it certainly could explain it.

There doesn't seem to be much debug output available on what rules are getting applied. If
I get a chance I'll try running some more variations with less rules involved to see if it's
the same behaviour.

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933