ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Ivy warnings when accessing local repository setup using namespaces
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:48:54 GMT

None so far. Problem appears to be pilot error, accidentally forgot to clean out my local
cache, as a result the cached data which had been converted using namespaces was still present,
when trying to pull from a local repository with a settings file that didn't have the namespace
defined.

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933