ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject RE: resolver credentials not applied?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:05:30 GMT
The nightly snapshot does seem to have slightly improved debug messages, helping to hint at
how ivy tried to look up the credentials and could not find them.

So, then http://wiki.jfrog.org/confluence/display/RTF/Working+with+Ivy reminds me, " 'Artifactory
Realm' is the realm used by Artifactory so don't change it."   That's where I goofed up.

Ivy version 2.1.0 works fine for me.

Might I suggest that http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/credentials.html
say a couple words about how the realm attribute is determined?  Yes, I realize that it is
trivially obvious to those who know about it.   Still there's no real harm per se in mentioning
how http basic authentication works.