ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject RE: resolver credentials not applied?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:24:32 GMT
I'll give it a shot.  I verified that if I re-enable anonymous read (but not write) access
to the repository then "resolve" works fine.

And, the publish task still works correctly.  I looked at the repository access logs, "publish"
goes through the expected sequence: (request without credentials)->(401 response)->(request
with credentials)->success