ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Marks <topher1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for publishing to Ivy repo from Hudson using ssh
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:43:21 GMT
Although I don't know a direct way to do what you are asking, I thought I'd
mention that if you have some flexibility in your Ivy repository, you might
look into Artifactory (http://www.jfrog.org/index.php) which manages a
Maven/Ivy repository and provides a way for users to generate an encrypted
version of their password for use in just this case.
Although I publish my artifacts using Ant on my Hudson server, Artifactory
also has a for-purchase add-on to Hudson and Artifactory to allow Hudson
itself to publish artifacts and Artifactory to track Hudson build artifacts.

Thanks,
topher

topher1120@gmail.com