ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Medina <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Multiple artifacts of the module X are retrieved to the same file! Update the retrieve pattern to fix this error.
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 14:57:13 GMT
I got the same problem with ehcache.

In this case, I have a specific <dependency> asking for revision 1.5.+

       <dependency org="net.sf.ehcache" name="ehcache" rev="1.5.+">
            <artifact name="ehcache" type="jar"/>
            <exclude org="org.hibernate"/>
        </dependency>

But the same artifact may be requested by implicitly requested by other of
my <dependencies> on Hibernate and Spring
I did not have this problem with 2.0.0

I have trying ading
 <exclude org="net.sf.ehcache" name="ehcache"/>
to some of my dependencies

I also tried to add /[type]/ to my retrieve path pattern without success.