ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: Ivy Roundup Fork at GitHub
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:50:10 GMT
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Robert Buck <buck.robert.j@gmail.com>wrote:

> Have a gander. I posted an issue at the existing roundup project
> requesting the merge of the changes to it, how much makes its way back
> into the original project remains to be seen. Hope this helps those
> interested in RoundUp but were unable to use it based on the issues
> listed above.

Looks interesting! I'd like to see some of these fixes merged back.

Your git project contains more than simple fixes though and I'm a bit
unclear on your level of interest in the original Ivy RoundUp project. Do
you have a proposed patch or set of patches you'd like to suggest for Ivy
RoundUp? If not that's fine, just trying to clarify.

Thanks,
-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs