ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Medina <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple artifacts of the module X are retrieved to the same file! Update the retrieve pattern to fix this error.
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:53:28 GMT
I upgraded to Ivy 2.1.0 and now I am getting the error when retrieving
log4j.

impossible to ivy retrieve: java.lang.RuntimeException: problem during
retrieve of com.example#the-prototype: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Multiple artifacts of the module log4j#log4j;1.2.13 are retrieved to
the same file! Update the retrieve pattern  to fix this error.

I get a similar error for xalan libraries in another project.

I saw there is a bug (IVY-1148) already filed and that somebody already
worked on it.
Is there any release candidate available for download of  version 2.2.0 ?

Is there any workaround around the bug?

If you have found the same error, did you go back to Ivy 2.0.0 ?

-Jorge