ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Medina <cerebrotecnolog...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Multiple artifacts of the module X are retrieved to the same file! Update the retrieve pattern to fix this error.
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 14:33:45 GMT
Hello Ivy Users:

I upgraded to Ivy 2.1.0 from 2.0.0 and now I am getting the error when
retrieving log4j.

impossible to ivy retrieve: java.lang.RuntimeException: problem during
retrieve of com.example#the-prototype: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Multiple artifacts of the module log4j#log4j;1.2.13 are retrieved to
the same file! Update the retrieve pattern  to fix this error.

I get a similar error for xalan libraries in another project.

I saw there is a bug (IVY-1148) already filed and that somebody already
worked on it.
Is there any release candidate available for download of  version 2.2.0 ?

Is there any workaround around the bug? Is the only option to get the
sources and the patch associated with the bug?

If you have found the same error, did you go back to Ivy 2.0.0 ?

I had decided to upgrade to 2.1.0 because of a bug in 2.0.0 on it that was
preventing from being to download an artifact. (2.0.0 was unable to
recognize sha1 signatures generated with openssl or something like that).
But now I am in a similar position.

-Jorge