ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shaikh Almas <eralm...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ivy/build variable as revision
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:46:43 GMT
Hi Maarten/Guys,

Is it possible for us to use ivy/build variable as revision number (or in
general can i use any of the ivy/build properties inside ivy.xml)? if yes
then can you please help me to know the steps to do the same?

My problem is:

i am setting the revision of dependency in build.properties file which i can
use it in both ivysettings.xml and build.xml, there i am having
myrevision=4.3.1

So i want to use this variable in ivy.xml in the following way:

<dependencies>
             <dependency org="xyz" name="pqr" rev="${myrevision}" />
</dependencies>

Can you please help me? Please dont ignore.

Thanks in advance.