ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Ivy custome resolver
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:57:50 GMT
Can you post your settings.xml so we can see what you already have done?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Shaikh Almas <eralmas7@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Sun, June 6, 2010 11:24:06 AM
Subject: Issue with Ivy custome resolver

Hi,
Can anyone help me with creating custom ivy resolver. I wish to extend
URLResolver, such that it will have a new class say called ProxyURLResolver
where i will set the proxy, resolve the artifact and then remove the proxy
setting. I tried extending URLResolver directly before calling setRepository
method and reseting after and had typedef as well in ivysettings.xml, but it
didn't worked. Can you please help me by telling the exact steps that i need
to follow to create new cutom resolver?

Almas