ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using ivy/build variable as revision
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:55:05 GMT
If you define this "myrevision" property in your build.xml or ivysettings.xml, Ivy will replace
it when parsing your ivy.xml file.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Shaikh Almas <eralmas7@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 7:46:43 PM
Subject: Using ivy/build variable as revision

Hi Maarten/Guys,

Is it possible for us to use ivy/build variable as revision number (or in
general can i use any of the ivy/build properties inside ivy.xml)? if yes
then can you please help me to know the steps to do the same?

My problem is:

i am setting the revision of dependency in build.properties file which i can
use it in both ivysettings.xml and build.xml, there i am having
myrevision=4.3.1

So i want to use this variable in ivy.xml in the following way:

<dependencies>
             <dependency org="xyz" name="pqr" rev="${myrevision}" />
</dependencies>

Can you please help me? Please dont ignore.

Thanks in advance.