ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Peter De Maeyer <peter.demae...@luciad.com>
Subject Configurations filter in IvyDE does not work when "Do retrieve after resolve" is also enabled
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:02:08 GMT
Hi,

I am using IvyDE to manage several projects that depend on each other.
The ivy.xml contains different configurations, of which some are
mutually exclusive. For instance, I have a dependency that comes in a
jdk15 and a jdk16 flavor. By default, IvyDE resolves and pulls in /both/
versions of the jars. Right-clicking on the ivy.xml allows me to
select/unselect certain configurations ("Main" tab, "Configurations").
However, that does not work when "Do retrieve after resolve" in the
"Retrieve" tab is also enabled: all dependencies are still pulled in,
whether they belong to the selected configurations or not. The
"Retrieve" tab has "Configurations: *". It seems to take precendence
over any selection in the "Main" tab. I believe this is a bug.

Peter