ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mike Goodwin <mike.good...@cantab.net>
Subject Ivy with multi modules
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 23:55:48 GMT
Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding ivy in a multi-module environment.

Is it possible in ivy to optionally 'resolve' a dependency directly to
a classes directory instead of a jar? This would be a useful thing to
be able to do during development. As I understand IvyDE does do
something similar, but I would like to be able to achieve this only in
Ivy.

The second thing is, is it possible to create a resolver which will
checkout and build a dependency from source control? Is it possible to
configure such a resolver inside the dependee project/ivy.xml so that
it can be versioned with the dependee code?

thanks!

mike