ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <bruins...@hotmail.com>
Subject copy artifact to lib folder without version in file name
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 22:47:51 GMT

Hello all,
I'm using ivy.jar directly(not ant->ivy).  I think what I want to do should be simple.
I want my artifacts, without version number in file name, to download the lib folder of my
project.

for example I have artifact in the repository:
repository/mycompany/myproject/myartifact/1.0/myindividualartifact.dll

and I want to download it to
lib/mycompany/myproject/myindividualartifact.dll

I'm able to find the artifact in the repository and download it (I set the lib folder to be
my cache) but I haven't found a way to control the file output in the lib folder so I'm getting

lib/mycompany/mysystem/dlls/myindividualartifact-1.0.dll

Is there an easy way to do this?

thanks,
   Steve