ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject RE: resolving multiple maven artifact dependencies of same type
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 13:16:52 GMT
Can you explain further?   What [classifier] token?   I don't see this mentioned in the documentation,
so I'm curious.   When you construct a pattern, what determines a valid token element?

For reference, the example in the documentation is the simple
       <ivy:retrieve pattern="${lib.dir}/[conf]/[artifact].[ext]"/>

Nathan