ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I dynamically change the "defaultResolver"?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 19:39:29 GMT
Well I haven't actually done it but I think you can use Ivy in an 'offline'
mode by slightly tweakng your cache settings to not check the source repo
for update.  There is some description in a bug report (!) here:

I don't know if this is an option for you but we've just started using
Archiva as a maven proxy.  You can proxy all your repos together into a
single source very easily.  I'm tempted to run it on my laptop to save
bandwidth.  http://archiva.apache.org/

Cheers,
Geoff