ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Can I dynamically change the "defaultResolver"?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 05:10:40 GMT
We have two chains defined and switching the default resolver by using a property.

  <settings defaultResolver="${ivy.chain}"/>

Defining that property before using Ivy will ensure to use the right chain.

In our project we are switching between a long chain (when working outside the company) and
a chain using our own repository (inside the company, repo works as proxy).

Jan