ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: uploading ant with ivy to nexus central repository
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 21:51:13 GMT
First of all, I've never published something to Nexus myself, so I cannot share you my experience
with that...

> Is there any support for uploading .asc files in ivy other than
> declaring each asc file as an artefact in its own right ?

I'm afraid you'll have to declare them as artefact.
And maybe you should add the pom + pom.asc too?
So you end up having 1 ivy.xml file for each ant jar file and that ivy.xml defines 4 artefacts.

> I was also wondering whether ivy will recreate sha1 and md5 files
> automatically when publishing, and whether nexus likes to receive them
> or not ?

You can disable Ivy checksum generation by specifying an empty checksums attribute on the
resolver used for publishing.

> I also notice that the official documentation of the ibiblio resolver
> [2] says that it does not handle publish, but some email threads lead me
> to think that it can handle publish [3] [4].

If I look at the source code, publish is not supported by the ibiblio resolver.
But you can use an url resolver for publishing instead, which has support for HTTP PUT.

Maarten