ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issues with listModules & Branches
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 07:53:28 GMT
Could you try again with the latest Ivy snapshot?
If I remember correctly, we fixed some branch-related issues. So it might solve your problem.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: James Davis <james.davis@atsid.com>
To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, May 3, 2010 9:27:30 AM
Subject: RE: Issues with listModules & Branches

Yes, it does.  As I stated, it works correctly when I specify branches in the ivy.xml and
resolve dependencies (and publish dependencies).  It's just when I try and list modules through
the API or the ant tasks.

Also, when I list them through the API, I get duplicates of some of the revisions (which makes
sense because those are the ones from branches).  I don't have the actual resolver patterns
at the moment, I can attach those tomorrow.

James Davis • QA Engineer II/Software Engineer
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. • Systems Division
web: www.atsid.com • e-mail: james.davis@atsid.com
(p) 360.698.7100 x241 • (f) 360.698.7200