ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Ivy classifier being removed on publish
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 21:28:41 GMT
My first guess would be that this is caused by the empty conf attribute on your artifact element.
Do you have the same problem if you remove this conf attribute?

----- Original Message ----
From: Jamie Johnson <>
Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 11:21:59 PM
Subject: Ivy classifier being removed on publish

I had read that if I wanted to pull in jars like the Java UUID from
codehuase I needed to do the following:

        <dependency org="org.safehaus.jug" name="jug" rev="2.0.0"
            <artifact name="jug" type="jar" ext="jar" conf=""

for whatever reason when I do this and publish it to my shared repository
the artifact tag is being removed.  Is this some bug or is there something
that I need to do to get it to stay properly?

View raw message