ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sarda Jean-Christophe <jean-christophe.sa...@cnes.fr>
Subject Re: Proxy Authentication Problem
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 08:41:59 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the delay !

I have tried your fix, but I still have the same problem.
I send you (in joined piece) the console output.
(For information, the ivy.jar file I tried from the trunk is named
D:/PUBLIC/dev/workspace/sofcommon/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/org.apache.ivy_2.1.0.jar)

Thanks,
Jean-Christophe.

Le 21/05/2010 00:04, Maarten Coene a écrit :
> I might have found a possible issue in the code.
> I've committed a potential fix in SVN trunk, could you give it a try?
>
> thanks,
> Maarten

final version (and with the trunk version)