ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sarda Jean-Christophe <jean-christophe.sa...@cnes.fr>
Subject Proxy Authentication Problem
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 07:50:27 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with the proxy authentication.
The retrieve task works fine with the 2.1.0 rc1 version, but does not
work with the 2.1.0 final version (and with the trunk version)

I am behind a proxy which need authentication.

I set the proxy configuration in my build file like that :

<setproxy proxyhost="myProxyHost" proxyport="myPortNumber"
                         proxyuser="myLogin" proxypassword="myPassword"/>

With the 2.1.0 final version, I have some logs like that :

[ivy:retrieve] INFO: Basic authentication scheme selected
[ivy:retrieve] INFO: No credentials available for BASIC 'Identification
proxy'@myProxyHost:myPortNumber
[ivy:retrieve]     Your proxy requires authentication.

It works fine on 2.1.0 rc1, is there a known regression ?

regards,
Jean-Christophe