ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Valerie Wagner <valerie.wag...@sri.com>
Subject Re: Can I dynamically change the "defaultResolver"?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 19:10:11 GMT
Thanks Mitch & Geoff. I actually went with something similar to Geoff's
solution.  Now I have a new problem.

We host our third-party libraries on "our-ivy-server". When I build the
system, they are downloaded and cached. When I switch to the "local"
settings, the Ivy resolve fails to find the third-party libraries
because "our-ivy-server" is not part of the local settings. Or perhaps
Ivy does find them in the cache, but it puts out the message "unknown
resolver our-ivy-server" a few times during the resolve process.

The only thing I have thought of so far is to make the local settings
have another filesystem resolve in it, called "our-ivy-server" but have
it point at the cache directory. That seems ugly as well.  Anyone have
another idea?

thanks much for the help!

Valerie