ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Xin Chen <xche...@allette.com.au>
Subject Re: Use Ivy to build XSLT dependency report
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 05:18:16 GMT
Thanks Michael. yes, that's what I want. I need something can generate a
XSLT dependency report for our project, because there are two many XSLT
files in our project. Sometimes, updated one file and forgot to update
the others causing a lot of issues....

Hmm.. I saw the beautiful graph report on Ivy website:
[full dependency graph] <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/images/hibgraph.png>
And thinking - finally, what I am looking for is here. Now it is not...
I am new to Ivy, according your experience, is it hard to extend Ivy to
do this kind of report? or it is not possible,just time wasting.

Thanks,
cheney