ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Shea <m...@nitido.com>
Subject Re: Use Ivy to build XSLT dependency report
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 05:11:04 GMT
If I understand you correctly, you're asking if Ivy can look at some
arbitrary XSLT files you've got, find the <xsl:import/> elements, and
generate information about which files (or rather, which URIs) include
which other files?

If so, then no. This is not at all what Ivy does, and not what it is
intended to do. =)

Mike Shea.